After completing this unit, you’ll be able to:
- Find your way around Trailhead.
- Start earning Trailhead badges.
Every journey starts with a single step—and so does every trail. You’ve already taken the first step of your Trailblazer journey by joining us here on Trailhead. Now it’s time to learn how to navigate Trailhead—on desktop, your phone, or even in Slack.
Sum It Up
To recap, there are a variety of ways to start your learning journey on Trailhead. Here are some of the areas you can explore today:
- Modules are bite-size units that guide you through specific topics.
- Projects help you gain new skills with hands-on practice through the Trailhead Playground (your own developer environment) giving step-by-step instructions as you work.
- Trails are guided learning paths made up of modules and projects that help you explore topics, gain relevant skills, and get hands on with Salesforce products.
- Trailmixes are custom learning paths created by you. Add your favorite trails, modules, projects, and more to your trailmix—then share it with fellow trailblazers.
- Superbadges enable you to take new skills you’ve learned and apply them to real-world business problems.
- Salesforce certifications prove your expertise and hands-on experience with Salesforce products. They help to grow your resume and validate your skills.
And you don’t have to navigate your learning journey alone. Head over to the Trailblazer Community where you can connect with Trailblazers from around the world for support and guidance.