Review the Policies Tab
- Navigate the Policies tab.
- Use data to help build client relationships.
All Your Policies in One Place
The Policies tab provides both a summary as well as detailed view of all the policies and claims associated with Cumulus’s clients. Intelligent information design allows you to scan a large amount of information to quickly gain an understanding of the policyholder.
- The premium paid performance of all of Rachel’s active policies (and not just the ones that Zeynep manages)
- All open claims for a client
- All policies that are up for renewal
Zeynep can also get a more detailed view (2) of every policy a client is associated with. (A client’s association with a policy can be in any role: owner, beneficiary, driver, etc.) The page includes icons to allow for quick scanning, telling Zeynep what kind of policy it is: auto, home, annuity, and so on.
Each policy is summarized in a rectangular card that contains key info like the policy number and type, effective date, and so forth. By hovering over the policy number, Zeynep can get additional info quickly, such as expiration date and policy status. All the info displayed here is configurable. Check out this unit’s Resources section for details on how to do this.
Drill Down for Details
With Insurance Agent Console, Zeynep can get as much or as little detail as she wants about her clients and their policies. To view a client’s policy details, she clicks the policy number and the details page. She can click the Related Tab to get more details.
- All claims associated with the policy
- All coverage specifics for a policy
- All policy participants
- All assets associated with the policy
Now Zeynep can give Rachel a periodic review of the health of Rachel’s relationship with Cumulus.
Use Data to Build Customer Relationships
- Get a snapshot of all the key events in Rachel’s life.
- Track developments in Rachel’s life, such as her plan to buy a luxury SUV.
- Maintain a single view of every policy owned by Rachel and all the claims, coverage specifics, policy participants, and assets, if any, associated with it.
Insurance Agent Console does the busy work, so Zeynep can focus her energy on the customer relationship. She can use all the data she now has to upsell and cross-sell to Rachel and clients like her.