Explore Einstein Discovery Story Design
After completing this unit, you'll be able to:
- Given a dataset, use Einstein Discovery to prepare data for story output by accessing data and adjusting outputs.
- Given initial customer expectations, analyze the story results and determine suggested improvements that can be presented to the customer.
- Given derived results and insights, adjust data parameters, add/remove data, and rerun the story as needed.
- Describe the process to perform writebacks to Salesforce objects.
This unit prepares you for the Einstein Discovery Story Design section of the Salesforce Einstein Analytics and Discovery Consultant exam, which makes up 19% of the overall exam. This section of the exam tests these topics.
- Dataset customization and output
- Data story improvements
- Data analysis and discovery
- Data writebacks to Salesforce objects
This unit provides a number of interactive, real-world, scenario-based questions that are a lot like the ones you can encounter as a Salesforce Einstein Analytics and Discovery consultant. Looking at these scenarios helps prepare you to take the Einstein Discovery Story Design section of the Salesforce Einstein Analytics and Discovery Consultant exam. As you tackle the practice questions, you get immediate feedback on your answers, along with detailed information on why your answers are correct (or incorrect).
The unit also contains interactive flashcards centered around study topics that help you prepare for the Einstein Discovery Story Design section of the exam.
Exam Practice Questions
Ready to jump in? The sample tool below is not scored—it’s just an easy way to quiz yourself. To use it, read the scenario, then click the answer you think is correct. Some questions may have more than one correct answer. Click Submit to learn whether the answer you chose is correct or incorrect, and why. If there’s a longer explanation, click and then click anywhere in the window to close it. When you reach the end, you can review the answers or retake the questions.
Did you get a scenario wrong? Check out the table below for related study material.
||Study up on Explore What Could Happen Insights to learn how to perform interactive, “what if” analyses on predicted outcomes.
||Learn how to improve your data quality by reviewing Cleanse and Prepare Data.
Exam Topic Flashcards
Use these interactive flashcards to brush up on some of the key topics you’ll find on this part of the exam. Read the question or term on each card, then click the card to reveal the correct answer. Click the right-facing arrow to move to the next card, and the left-facing arrow to return to the previous card.
Did you get a flashcard wrong? Check out the table below for related study material.
||Review Einstein Discovery Limits to ensure you stay within org limits.
||Study Determine Data Preparation Requirements to avoid common issues when preparing your data.
Learn About Einstein Discovery Permissions and Permission Sets and discover how to set up permission sets for users.
Explore Why It Happened Insights to learn how take a deeper look into the various factors that contributed to an outcome.
Related Badges and Resources
Looking for more information? Explore these related badges and resources.
- Salesforce Help: Explore Storie Insights and Predictions
- Salesforce Help: Explore Model Metrics
- Salesforce Help: Einstein Discovery Limits
- Salesforce Help: Prepare Data for Analysis
- Salesforce Help: Display Einstein Predictions Using Custom Fields
- Salesforce Help: Improve Your Einstein Discovery Models by Investigating Their Metrics and Performance