Dashboards give you a chance to add a little more style to visualizations and use a presentation mode when your big moment comes and it’s time to present your data.
- Click to clip the lens. In the display label dialog, click Clip to Designer.
The clipped lens appears as a step on the right side of the Dashboard Designer canvas.
- Drag your new step onto the canvas.
- Enlarge it so that you can see all your
a corner handle until you’re happy with the results.
- In the properties panel, click Widget Style, click the arrow next to Background Color and select black.
- In the General panel, select Dark as the Theme.
- Click and enter following values:
- Title: Worldwide Sales
- App: My Private App
- Click Save.
To view the dashboard, click .
You’ve got a dashboard you can be proud to show off when it’s time to make your report! When you’re ready to present your dashboard, just open the dashboard from the list of dashboards and click . You'll see the dashboard in a full-screen presentation mode.
Chart icons can be any images you’d like to use, as long as those images live in Salesforce. To learn how to add Chatter icons to Analytics charts, see Add Icons to Analytics Charts in Salesforce help documentation.