Meet Salesforce Anywhere for Service Cloud
After completing this unit, you’ll be able to:
- Describe Salesforce Anywhere for Service Cloud.
- Describe the role Salesforce Anywhere for Service Cloud plays as a Service Cloud solution.
- Summarize how Salesforce Anywhere for Service Cloud improves job tasks.
- Explain how Salesforce Anywhere for Service Cloud helps Service Cloud Customer Service Agents do their jobs better.
Is Salesforce Anywhere for Service Cloud, Service Cloud’s Best Kept Secret?
As you know, Service Cloud simplifies automating service processes, streamlining workflows, finding key articles, and locating experts to provide your customers with exceptional customer service.
What you may not know is that Salesforce Anywhere for Service Cloud can do all that and more—better and more efficiently than you ever imagined possible.
That’s right. Now you can take everything Service Cloud offers you, your team, and your customers to another level, just by putting Salesforce Anywhere for Service Cloud into action.
What is Salesforce Anywhere for Service Cloud, exactly? Glad you asked. However, before we get to that, in case you’re unfamiliar with Salesforce Anywhere, here’s what you need to know.
What Salesforce Anywhere Is and What Makes It Such an Indispensable Tool?
Salesforce Anywhere is a robust, web-based productivity suite that connects a variety of apps and document types into Salesforce, including spreadsheets and documents.
Salesforce Anywhere simplifies how you work with folders and links. It helps you cut down on meetings an emails by allowing you to work across all kinds of devises such as mobile phones, laptops, and tablets. It works with any browser and also includes desktop and mobile apps that work on both iOS and Android.
Yes, Salesforce Anywhere does all that and so much more—too much more to mention here. In fact, Salesforce Anywhere offers users so much creativity, functionality, and advanced technology, it’s like having a productivity wingman at your beck and call.
All that said, what makes Salesforce Anywhere really special is that it puts the “team” in “teamwork.”
How? It’s simple. Here are some of the top reasons service teams are working with Salesforce Anywhere.
- Get on the same page, at the same time. Salesforce Anywhere helps you work with your entire service team on cases, escalations, and more. Every doc has an integrated chat so you can discuss the work right where it’s happening. Imagine your biggest customer reports a bug in your software. Wouldn’t it be great to escalate the case, explain the details, and work with your engineering team all in one place? Now you can!
- Get less email, fewer bottlenecks, and better results. Stop wasting brain power on long email threads and stop wasting your time waiting for the answers you need to close tickets faster. With Salesforce Anywhere, you can streamline customer workflows like planning, accessing case records, case routing, and more. So you can spend less time talking and more time completing service requests.
- Get all documents tied to your favorite service console. Now, all of your data can be in one place. Embed Salesforce Anywhere's collaborative documents like email, chat, and notes, to work together more productively and efficiently. This comes in handy when you and your team are monitoring cases, case swarms, case escalations, and other service-related requests. And you can do it all directly within Salesforce objects and records, and export Salesforce reports into Salesforce Anywhere docs.
Got it? Good.
Now, class, what have you learned thus far?
All together now: You’ve learned that Salesforce Anywhere—and teamwork—really do make the dream work.
So, if you’re not yet using Salesforce Anywhere to get all things Service Cloud done in your day-to-day work, you’re more than likely working harder and not smarter. And nobody wants that.
Which brings us to Salesforce Anywhere for Service Cloud, which we cover next.
Have you got your popcorn ready? No, really. Go for it. You’ve earned it.
Service Cloud User, Meet Salesforce Anywhere—for Service Cloud
Now that you’re more familiar with Salesforce Anywhere, you’re probably wondering: What is Salesforce Anywhere for Service Cloud, and more importantly, what can it do for me?
Salesforce Anywhere for Service Cloud applies all the many features and benefits covered previously to work specifically in Service Cloud.
Best of all, Salesforce Anywhere for Service Cloud natively integrates into Service Cloud, so it’s made to work within your service console.
On top of all of the amazing things it allows you to do solo, it also makes collaborating with your team a thing of pure beauty. In short, Salesforce Anywhere for Service Cloud allows you take full advantage of everything Service Cloud can do and everything that Salesforce Anywhere can do.
But wait, there’s more.
Salesforce Anywhere for Service Cloud also empowers you to get more done and make more happen in less time, with a lot less effort—for consistently greater results.
Now, we ask you: What more could you ask for?
Best kept secret, indeed.
Use This Simple Tip to Locate Salesforce Anywhere
The best part? Finding Salesforce Anywhere in Service Cloud is as easy as finding hay in a haystack. Just locate the logo.
Once you find the Salesforce Anywhere logo, it will be sitting next to one of two types of content: a Document Component or an Associated Document. The difference between the two is what you use them to accomplish.
Salesforce Anywhere for Service enables you to:
- Swarm cases as a team. Give your team fast access to cross-functional experts without disconnected email or chat storms that live outside your CRM. Satisfy urgent customer needs through real-time collaboration that’s always connected to Service Cloud.
- Capture case knowledge in one place. Reduce the onboarding burden for new agents by having all of the case details, decisions, and case swarming documentation attached to the case in Service Cloud.
- Automate Swarm Docs with CRM context. Standardize and simplify how your teams handle complex cases and customer issues with customizable document templates that fit into existing business process flows. These templates also automatically pull in relevant context from the case record so your agents can focus on the customer instead of data entry.
Once you locate a Salesforce Anywhere doc, you can have at it. But remember, you’re going to want to be in Expanded Mode. This enables you to view a larger version of your document and access the associated conversation pane. (More on that later.)
When you click into the embedded document within the Salesforce Anywhere Document Component, open Expanded Mode by clicking the button with four arrows in the top right.
Now you know why service agents prize Salesforce Anywhere and you also know where to find it. What’s next? It’s time to take everything you’ve learned and put it into action.