Refresh Your Admin Skills
After completing this unit, you'll be able to:
- Manage migration from sandbox to production orgs.
- Manage dataset extended metadata (XMD) by affecting labels, values, and colors.
- Improve dashboard performance by restructuring the dataset and data using lenses, pages, and filters.
- Enable Einstein Analytics, options, and access as expected.
This unit prepares you for the Admin section of the Salesforce Einstein Analytics and Discovery Consultant exam, which makes up 9% of the overall exam. This section of the exam tests these topics.
- Metadata migration from sandbox to production
- Dataset extended metadata (XMD)
- Dashboard performance improvement
- Einstein Analytics enablement and access
This unit provides a number of interactive, real-world, scenario-based questions that are a lot like the ones you can encounter as a Salesforce Einstein Analytics and Discovery Consultant. Looking at these scenarios helps prepare you to take the Admin section of the Einstein Analytics and Discovery Consultant exam. As you tackle the practice questions, you get immediate feedback on your answers, along with detailed information on why your answers are correct (or incorrect).
The unit also contains interactive flashcards centered around study topics that help you prepare for the Admin section of the exam.
Ready to jump in? The sample tool below is not scored—it's just an easy way to quiz yourself. To use it, read the scenario, then click the answer you think is correct. Some questions may have more than one correct answer. Click Submit to learn whether the answer you chose is correct or incorrect, and why. If there’s a longer explanation, click and then click anywhere in the window to close it. When you reach the end, you can review the answers or retake the questions.
Did you get a scenario wrong? Check out the table below for related study material.
||Learn how to change attributes within a dataset by reviewing
Format Measures and Display Elements with Analytics Extended Metadata (XMD).
||Understand the value of running optimization checks on dashboards and queries by studying
Optimize Dashboard Performance.
Use these interactive flashcards to brush up on some of the key topics you’ll find on this part of the exam. Read the question or term on each card, then click the card to reveal the correct answer. Click the right-facing arrow to move to the next card, and the left-facing arrow to return to the previous card.
Did you get a flashcard wrong? Check out the table below for related study material.
Migrate Analytics Assets with Change Sets to learn how to move customized Analytics assets.
Learn About Analytics Permission Set Licenses and User Permissions to learn what permissions are needed for admin-level access in analytics.
Looking for more information? Explore these related badges and resources.
- Salesforce Help: Set Up the Einstein Analytics Platform
- Salesforce Help: Deploy Einstein Analytics Templates
- Salesforce Help: Einstein Analytics Encryption
- Salesforce Help: Deploy Your Changes
- Salesforce Help: Analytics Migration, Packaging, and Distribution
- Salesforce Help: Einstein Analytics Limits
- Salesforce Help: Sync Salesforce Data Incrementally in Data Sync
- Salesforce Release Notes: Avoid Data Drift with Periodic Full Sync
- Salesforce Developer Guide: Analytics Templates Developer Guide