See What’s New with Industries and Sustainability Cloud
After completing this unit, you’ll be able to:
- Explain how to ensure that client engagement and deal data is shared in a compliant manner.
- Describe how to simplify the document management process and reduce manual data entry.
- Discuss how AI-powered insights help you easily analyze and view your organization’s top-down target attainment.
- Explain how Einstein for Consumer Goods can help you streamline visit planning and discover areas of growth and opportunity.
- Describe how to help users find and fix data gaps and overlaps that can affect their carbon emissions analysis.
Financial Services Cloud: Compliant Data Sharing
Ensure that client engagement and deal data that contains material nonpublic information (MNPI) is shared in a compliant manner. Define rules for what client-related data can be shared with which team members. To ensure compliance, capture an audit trail that shows what data is shared with which team member and for what period of time.
Health Cloud: Intelligent Document Automation
Simplify the document management process and reduce manual data entry by managing all patient and member forms in one place, from intake through processing. Automatically route forms to the right queue for faster review and processing on a digital, HIPAA-compliant workspace, to get patients the right care and services faster.
Manufacturing Cloud: Einstein Analytics for Manufacturing Enhancements
Get a 360-degree view of your manufacturing business performance in a single platform, from performance targets to the sales forecast. Now, AI-powered insights help you easily analyze and view your organization’s top-down target attainment across customers, products, and regions based on product volume and revenue.
Consumer Goods Cloud: Einstein for Consumer Goods
Weave intelligence into the route to market to streamline everything from visit planning to execution. With Einstein Analytics for Consumer Goods, you can analyze your business, discover areas of growth and opportunity, and ensure audit accuracy and productivity during store visits. Visit the right stores at the right time using the newest feature: Einstein Visit Recommendations.
Sustainability Cloud: Data Gap Filling
When organizations upload the energy used by their buildings, data gaps and overlaps affect their carbon emissions analysis. This module helps users find and fix those gaps and overlaps.