See What’s New with Success Cloud and Enablement
After completing this unit, you’ll be able to:
- Describe how to set up and install Customer and Partner Communities in 4 weeks or less.
- Explain how to oversee business-critical issues, including system disruptions, case escalations, and critical incidents.
- Explain where to watch Trailhead Live videos and interact with experts.
- Describe how learners can gain in-demand AWS Cloud Practitioner skills for free on Trailhead.
- Describe how to create contextual in-app learning tours in your Lightning org.
Community Cloud Jump Start
Partner directly with Jump Start implementation experts to set up and install customer and partner communities fast. Our experts can complete the work in 4 weeks or less with minimal resources and time needed from your team.
Technical Account Manager for Government Cloud
Engage a Salesforce technical account manager (TAM) to oversee your business-critical issues, including system disruptions, case escalations, and critical incidents. Use their product expertise to enable change through release readiness and planning or to improve platform performance.
Trailhead GO Enhancements
Watch Trailhead Live videos (live or on demand) from your iOS Trailhead GO app. Interact with experts and the Trailblazer Community for a connected classroom-like experience from your mobile device.
AWS Cloud Practitioner Trail
Learn in-demand Amazon Web Services (AWS) Cloud Practitioner skills for free on Trailhead. Earn resume-worthy credentials that showcase your knowledge of AWS Cloud.
Create contextual in-app multi-prompt learning tours in your Lightning org so you can onboard and skill up your users faster. In-App Walkthroughs are now part of myTrailhead, giving you more ways to deliver custom learning for your employees.