Practice Data Modeling and Management
After completing this unit, you’ll be able to:
- Determine the appropriate data model based on specific requirements.
- Describe the capabilities of various relationship types.
- Describe the use cases for formula fields and roll-up summary fields.
- Describe the options and considerations for importing and exporting data into development environments.
This unit prepares you for the data modeling and management section of the Platform Developer I exam, which makes up 13% of the overall exam. This section of the exam tests these topics.
- Data models
- Relationship types
- Formula fields and roll-up summary fields
- Importing and exporting data
Like the previous unit, this unit contains practice scenario-based questions and flashcards.
Ready to jump in? The sample tool below is not scored—it’s just an easy way to quiz yourself. To use it, read the scenario and click the answer you think is correct. Some questions may have more than one correct answer. Click Submit and you get a popup telling you whether the answer you chose is correct or incorrect, and why; if there’s a longer explanation, click and then click anywhere in the window to close it. When you reach the end, you can review the answers or retake the questions.
The following flashcards cover schema design and modifications and data models. Use these interactive flashcards to brush up on some of the key topics you’ll find on this part of the exam.
Read the question or term on each card, then click the card to reveal the correct answer. Click the right-facing arrow to move to the next card, and the left-facing arrow to return to the previous card.
Looking for more information? Explore these related badges.
Formulas & Validation
Congratulations! You’ve studied up on data modeling and management.