Test Your Process
Check the Process
If everything works correctly, whenever an account has a change of address, the address change is made for everyone who works for that company. Let’s test that.
- Click to open the App Launcher. Select Contacts.
- Click Recently Viewed and select the All Contacts list, then click Tim Barr.
- On Tim Barr’s contact record, click Details.
- On Tim Barr’s detail page, note the mailing address  and account name .
- Click the account name, Grand Hotels & Resorts Ltd. This opens the account for Grand Hotels & Resorts Ltd.
- On the Grand Hotels & Resorts Ltd. account record, click Details.
- Click Edit.
- Change the billing street address and click Save.
- Click Related.
- Scroll down to Contacts and click Tim Barr. Click Details. On his detail page, notice that his mailing address has been updated.
Congratulations! With just a few clicks, you have created a business process to update child records and keep your data clean and accurate. Experiment with adding more criteria or actions to broaden the functionality.