Sign Up for an Einstein Analytics-Enabled Developer Edition Org
Get the Einstein Analytics Edge
In this Trailhead project, you get hands-on experience with Einstein Analytics. We give you a comprehensive introduction to the product so that you can bring the Einstein Analytics edge to your Salesforce org.
You’re going to sign up for your own Einstein Analytics-enabled Developer Edition org, and then build an app with a dashboard and a lens. We show you how to create data visualizations in the explorer and dashboard designer and share your insights with your team.
Let’s Do This
First, sign up for a special, Einstein Analytics-enabled, Developer Edition org so you can start working with Einstein Analytics.
- Go to developer.salesforce.com/promotions/orgs/analytics-de.
- Fill out the form. For Email, enter an active email address. For Username, enter a username that looks like an email address and is unique, but it doesn’t need to be a valid email account. For example, your username can be firstname.lastname@example.org, or you can put in your company name.
- After you fill out the form, click Sign me up. A confirmation message appears.
- When you receive the activation email, open it and click Verify Account.
- Set your password and challenge question, and click Change Password.
Way to go! You’re logged in to your Developer Edition, a Salesforce org with Einstein Analytics enabled and all the necessary permissions defined. Your org also has preloaded data integrated into an Einstein Analytics dataset that’s ready to explore. (If you want to learn about the admin work for enabling and setting up Einstein Analytics, check out the trail called Build and Administer Einstein Analytics.)
Now, connect your new org to Trailhead.
- Make sure you're logged in to your Trailhead account.
- In the Challenge section at the bottom of this page, select Log into a Developer Edition from the Trailhead Playground picklist.
- On the login screen, enter the username and password for the Developer Edition you just set up.
- At the Allow Access? screen, click Allow.
- At the Want to connect this org for hands-on challenges? screen, click Yes! Save it. You are redirected back to the challenge page and ready to use your new Developer Edition to earn this badge.
Now click Verify step, and then move to the next step, where you create an app and a lens.
Copyright Rights of ALBERT EINSTEIN are used with permission of The Hebrew University of Jerusalem. Represented exclusively by Greenlight.