Sign Up for a Trailhead Playground with Einstein Lead Scoring
In this project, you’ll:
- Sign up for a special Trailhead Playground with Einstein Lead Scoring.
- Make Sales Cloud Einstein available to users.
- Configure Einstein Lead Scoring.
- Assign top leads to your sales rep.
Belle Pepper is the top sales rep working at HoneyDew, a company that makes inventory apps for grocery stores, restaurants, and food distributors. She consistently wins deals and has even been voted “Best Sales Rep” for five straight years. However, HoneyDew is growing rapidly year after year, and even the best can get overwhelmed. On this particular day, Belle logged into Salesforce to find hundreds of new leads assigned to her. She can’t call everyone; that would be a huge waste of time. She tries to narrow down her list of leads to just those with a status of Open or Recently Added, but that still doesn’t provide much direction.
Belle comes to you, her trusty admin, to find out what Salesforce is capable of. Luckily, you took the Sales Cloud Einstein module in Trailhead and even went to a few Einstein sessions at Dreamforce last year. You know about the possibilities of artificial intelligence (AI) and how it can help Belle make the best use of her time and focus on what she does best: build customer relationships.
In this project, you use Einstein Lead Scoring to prioritize leads for your sales rep, Belle Pepper. You’ve determined the data requirements for Einstein to score your leads:
- At least 1,000 leads must be created in the last 6 months.
- Of the leads created in the last 6 months, at least 120 should be converted to an account and contact.
- Of the leads created in the last 6 months, at least 120 should be converted to an account and contact with an opportunity created at conversion time.
To make Einstein score your leads, you need a special Developer Edition org that meets the data requirements.
- Click here to sign up for a Developer Edition with Einstein Lead Scoring.
- Fill out the form completely. In the Email field, enter an active email address. In the Username field, enter a unique email address, but it doesn’t have to be a valid email account. For example, your username can be firstname.lastname@example.org.
- After you fill out the form, click Sign me up. A confirmation message appears.
- When you receive the activation email, open it and click Verify Account.
- Complete the registration form—set your password and enter a security answer.
- Click Change Password. You are logged in to your special Developer Edition and redirected to the Setup page.
- Now connect your new Developer Edition to Trailhead so you can pass the challenges in this project. In the Trailhead Playground picklist, select Log into a Developer Edition.
Rights of ALBERT EINSTEIN are used with permission of The Hebrew University of Jerusalem. Represented exclusively by Greenlight.