Sign Up for a Trailhead Playground with Einstein Lead Scoring
What You’ll Learn
In this project, you’ll:
- Sign up for a special Trailhead Playground with Einstein Lead Scoring.
- Make Sales Cloud Einstein available to users.
- Configure Einstein Lead Scoring.
- Assign top leads to your sales rep.
Belle Pepper is the top sales rep working at HoneyDew, a company that makes inventory apps for grocery stores, restaurants, and food distributors. She consistently wins deals and has even been voted “Best Sales Rep” for five straight years. However, HoneyDew is growing rapidly year after year, and even the best can get overwhelmed. On this particular day, Belle logged into Salesforce to find hundreds of new leads assigned to her. She can’t call everyone; that would be a huge waste of time. She tries to narrow down her list of leads to just those with a status of Open or Recently Added, but that still doesn’t provide much direction.
Belle comes to you, her trusty admin, to find out what Salesforce is capable of. Luckily, you took the Sales Cloud Einstein module in Trailhead and even went to a few Einstein sessions at Dreamforce last year. You know about the possibilities of artificial intelligence (AI) and how it can help Belle make the best use of her time and focus on what she does best: build customer relationships.
In this project, you use Einstein Lead Scoring to prioritize leads for your sales rep, Belle Pepper. You’ve determined the data requirements for Einstein to score your leads:
- At least 1,000 leads must be created in the last 6 months.
- Of the leads created in the last 6 months, at least 120 should be converted to an account and contact.
- Of the leads created in the last 6 months, at least 120 should be converted to an account and contact with an opportunity created at conversion time.
Sign Up for a Developer Edition Org with Einstein Lead Scoring
To complete this project, you need a special Developer Edition org that contains Einstein and our sample data. Get the free Developer Edition and connect it to Trailhead now so you can complete the challenges in this project. Note that this Developer Edition is designed to work with the challenges in this badge, and may not work for other badges. Always check that you’re using the Trailhead Playground or special Developer Edition org that we recommend.
- Sign up for a free Developer Edition org with Einstein Lead Scoring.
- Fill out the form.
- For Email, enter an active email address.
- For Username, enter a username that looks like an email address and is unique, but it doesn't need to be a valid email account (for example, firstname.lastname@example.org).
- After you fill out the form, click Sign me up. A confirmation message appears.
- When you receive the activation email (this might take a few minutes), open it and click Verify Account.
- Complete your registration by setting your password and challenge question. Tip: Write down your username, password, and login URL for easy access later.
- You are logged in to your Developer Edition.
Now connect your new Developer Edition org to Trailhead.
- Make sure you're logged in to your Trailhead account.
- In the Challenge section at the bottom of this page, click the playground name and then click Connect Org.
- On the login screen, enter the username and password for the Developer Edition you just set up.
- On the Allow Access? screen, click Allow.
- On the Want to connect this org for hands-on challenges? screen, click Yes! Save it. You are redirected back to the challenge page and ready to use your new Developer Edition to earn this badge.
Rights of ALBERT EINSTEIN are used with permission of The Hebrew University of Jerusalem. Represented exclusively by Greenlight.