Create a List View for Your Predictions
Since it takes a little time for Einstein to evaluate your data and start making predictions, we’ve already built a prediction for you so you can see what it looks like. Now you can create a list view to display your predictions. The list view makes it easy to prioritize your confirmation calls.
- Click and select Reservations.
- Click Reservations in the navigation bar. Now you’re looking at a list of all your reservations. Let’s make a list of only those you need to call to confirm.
- Click and select New to create a list view.
- For List Name, enter Call to Confirm.
- Select All users can see this list view and click Save.
- Click again and choose Select
Fields to Display. In the Available
Fields list, select these fields and use the right arrow to
move them to the Visible Fields list.
- Predicted No Show
- If you don’t see a Filters panel, click the filter icon to display it. Click Add Filter.
- For Field, select Status. For Operator, select equals, and for Value, select Upcoming. Click Done and Save. Now you see a list of all your upcoming reservations.
- Let’s narrow it further to see only those we want to call to confirm. Click Add Filter again.
- For Field, select Predicted No Show. For Operator, select greater or equal. Enter 20 for the Value. Click Done.
- In the Filters panel, click Save. Now you have a list of your riskiest reservations. Grab an espresso and start calling!
To recap, in just a few steps, you let Einstein evaluate your reservations data and predict the likelihood that a reservation will be a no-show. Then you used those predictions to power a workflow that ultimately helps you fill more seats, increase efficiency, and work smarter.
Now all you have to do is click Verify Step to earn your badge.