Install Einstein Vision Apex Wrappers
Using open-source libraries or software packages developed by Salesforce community members makes your life as a developer much easier. Why reinvent the wheel? Instead of writing all-new code for communicating with Einstein Vision, we install an open-source library as an unlocked package in your Trailhead Playground.
First, scroll to the bottom of this page and click Launch. If you see a tab in your org labeled Install a Package, great! Follow the steps below.
If not, click to launch the App Launcher, then click Playground Starter and follow the steps. If you don’t see the Playground Starter app, copy this package installation link and check out Install a Package or App to Complete a Trailhead Challenge on Trailhead Help.
- Click the Install a Package tab.
04t1I000003Vpo0QACinto the field.
- Click Install.
- Select Install for Admins Only, then click Install.
- When you see a pop-up asking you to approve third-party access, select Yes, grant access to these third-party websites and click Continue.
Configure Einstein Authentication User
- From the Home tab in Setup, enter
Custom Settingsin the Quick Find box and click Custom Settings.
- Next to Einstein AI Settings, click Manage.
- Click New above Default Organizational Level Value.
- In the Einstein EMail field, enter the email address you used when you signed up for an Einstein Platform account.
- Click Save.