Create an Einstein Platform Account
Adding metadata in Salesforce for rescued cats is hard work. And sometimes the manual classifications are wrong. By using the image recognition capabilities of Einstein Vision, we can make the classification process easy. Let’s dive in.
Sign Up for an Einstein Platform Services Account
- Navigate to the sign-up page at https://api.einstein.ai/signup.
- Click Sign Up Using Salesforce.
- If you see a Salesforce login page, enter your Trailhead Playground username and password and click Log In. (If you don’t know your TP username and password, this article shows you how to find them.) If you’re already logged in to your hands-on org, you won’t see this page and you can skip to the next step.
- Click Allow.
- Click Download Key to save the key locally.
Caution: The Download Key button is only supported in the most recent version of these browsers: Google Chrome™, Mozilla® Firefox®, and Apple® Safari®. If you're using a different browser, you can copy and paste your key into a text file and save it as einstein_platform.pem.
Store the Authentication Certificate in Salesforce
- From the App Launcher (), find and open Files.
- Click Upload Files.
- Navigate to the directory where you saved the einstein_platform.pem file, select the file, and click Open.
- You see the key file in the list of files owned by you.