See What’s New with Commerce and Experience Cloud
After completing this unit, you’ll be able to:
- Explain how to drive revenue and engagement with a quick, trusted path to modern headless commerce experiences.
- Describe how to increase sales and speed up performance with powerful, consumer-like search with Einstein.
- Describe how to create transaction emails or build campaigns from events generated in Salesforce Order Management.
- Explain how to easily set publish times and get an overview of all scheduled content.
- Describe how to ensure a seamless migration of SEO equity when moving to Experience Cloud.
Headless Commerce Enhancements
Deliver a modern, fast, mobile-optimized web experience. The Commerce PWA Kit and Managed Runtime provide a decoupled front end that accelerates the path to headless commerce while reducing cost and complexity.
Einstein Search for B2B Commerce
Increase sales and speed up performance with powerful, consumer-like intelligent search with Einstein for B2B. Capabilities include Einstein search suggestions, search result grouping, and search sorting.
Marketing Cloud Connect for Order Management
Do more with your customer data. Send any action from your order management system (OMS) directly to Marketing Cloud to trigger post-order transaction emails (for example, shipping confirmations). Or use shopper data to build targeted marketing campaigns.
Easily curate, share, and manage content with Content Scheduler. Set a date/time for content to be published and unpublished. Get an overview of all scheduled content within the CMS workspace.
Improve your SEO by redirecting record page URLs to user-friendly and descriptive URLs for better search rankings. Redirect management ensures a seamless migration of SEO equity and continued optimization.