See What’s New with Industries, Salesforce.org, and Sustainability Cloud
After completing this unit, you’ll be able to:
- Describe how to visualize the customer and their relationships with related businesses, people, and financial accounts in one place.
- Explain how to empower sales reps with new visit and inventory planning tools.
- Describe how to meet performance goals based on product volume, revenue, or custom metrics.
- Explain how to prepare your fundraising information for your accounting system.
- Describe how to sign up for volunteering events and sync them with your mobile calendar.
- Describe how to improve the visit planning process with embeddable maps.
- Discuss how to get deeper insights into your organization's carbon footprint data.
Financial Services Cloud: Actionable Relationship Center
Visualize your customers and their relationships with related businesses, people, and financial accounts in one place. Model multilevel relationship hierarchies and surface key financial information in the hierarchy to get a holistic view of each customer and their relationships. Identify centers of influence and white space opportunities to drive contextual action.
Health Cloud: Sales Visit and Inventory Management
Empower sales teams with new visit and inventory planning tools to ensure they have the right products and resources at every visit. Create and manage sales visits and add associated medical devices, attendees, and internal resources. Close product gaps with order and inventory insights, and proactively request transfers and replenishment orders.
Manufacturing Cloud: Account Manager Targets
Create targets for your organization to meet performance goals based on revenue or custom metrics. Edit the targets, assign them to your team members, and distribute them by account, product, and time period.
Consumer Goods Cloud: Visit Planning Enhancements
Improve the visit planning process with embeddable maps to visualize and plan store visits within Consumer Goods Cloud (desktop only) and filter on various store information within maps. With an enhanced task framework, define your own flow-based tasks and create custom logic for KPIs, objectives, and more, to meet unique business needs.
Salesforce.org: Accounting Subledger
Accounting Subledger prepares your fundraising information for your accounting system. It saves fundraising and finance significant budget and time on reconciliation tasks by connecting systems to ensure a single source of truth for revenue and payment data.
Salesforce.org: Volunteering for Philanthropy Cloud on iOS
Volunteering is now supported in the Salesforce.org Philanthropy Cloud mobile app on iOS. In addition to finding and donating to your favorite causes, you can now sign up for volunteering events and sync them with your mobile calendar.
Einstein Analytics for Salesforce Sustainability Cloud
Get deeper insights into your organization's carbon footprint data with three new detailed Einstein Analytics dashboards.