See What’s New with Salesforce.org and Salesforce Anywhere
After completing this unit, you’ll be able to:
- Describe how to give donors options to select a designation for their gift and to cover fees on Giving Pages.
- Discuss how to simplify the process of inviting grantseekers and handle the related security/record ownership settings.
- Describe how to provide a seamless experience for applicants and admissions teams with the new Admissions Connect product.
- Explain how to deliver equitable and holistic student support from anywhere.
- Explain how to templatize in-line fields and record data inside documents.
Salesforce.org Elevate Enhancements
With the Spring ’21 release, now you can let donors select a designation for their gift and provide them with an option to cover fees on Giving Pages. Elevate also now supports additional payment gateways and migration of recurring donors’ gift and payment data to Elevate.
Nonprofit Cloud: Grants Management Enhancements
The latest enhancements to Grants Management give you tools to simplify the process of inviting grantseekers and handle the related security/record ownership settings. Improve the usability of your grantee portal and make interactions more intuitive.
Education Cloud: Admissions Connect
Provide a seamless experience for applicants and admissions teams with this new application and decisioning product for recruitment and admissions. Admissions Connect includes a data model, application reader, and document management.
Education Cloud: Student Success Hub
Student Success Hub helps K-12 schools deliver equitable and holistic support from anywhere. Connect students with the services they need to thrive–from food and mental health to devices, tutoring, and much more.
Salesforce Anywhere: Live Data Enhancements
The Winter '21 release enabled you to add live Salesforce field data anywhere in a document on the fly. Now, with Spring ‘21, you can include these Live Data Mentions in document templates so the field data auto-populates when a user enters it—keeping strategic plans more connected to Salesforce data.