See What’s New with Commerce and Experience Cloud
After completing this unit, you’ll be able to:
- Explain how to get to market faster and boost conversion rates with an out-of-the-box payment solution.
- Discuss how to fulfill orders faster and reduce costs using dynamic order routing flows.
- Describe how users can launch commerce sites quickly and improve the buyer experience.
- Explain how to build blazing fast CRM-friendly experiences for your customers with Lightning Web Runtime.
- Explain how to easily deploy CMS content between orgs using a consistent content ID.
Get to market faster and boost conversion rates with an out-of-the-box payment solution. Commerce Cloud Payments delivers fast, flexible, and elegant checkout experiences that support credit cards, mobile wallets such as Apple Pay and Google Pay, and non-card methods such as SEPA, iDEAL, and Bancontact, all with integrated fraud protection.
Distributed Order Management
Fulfill orders faster, reduce costs, and boost customer satisfaction by using dynamic order routing flows to fulfill orders from the best location. Distributed Order Management provides merchants with configurable fulfillment workflows that can dynamically minimize order splits and route orders from the location closest to the shopper.
B2B Commerce on Lightning Experience Enhancements
Launch your B2B site fast and improve the buyer experience with the latest enhancements to B2B Commerce on Lightning Experience. Product variations, guest browsing, wishlists, and order APIs are now available. Speed your time to market with reference storefront enhancements and Lightning components.
Lightning Web Runtime
Build blazing-fast CRM-friendly experiences for your customers—including high-speed marketing websites, microsites, and portals with <1 second page load time—using the Lightning Web Runtime (LWR) platform for Experience Cloud. And, introducing the brand-new Build Your Own (LWR) customizable template that delivers incredible page performance and improves developer productivity.
Salesforce CMS Enhancements
With the latest enhancements to Salesforce CMS (content management system), users can now easily deploy CMS content between orgs using a consistent content ID. Customers can export content from one org (a sandbox) and import it into another org (production) and keep CMS Lightning components working.