See What’s New with Industries and Sustainability Cloud
After completing this unit, you’ll be able to:
- Describe how to focus on agents that need more attention with prebuilt dashboards.
- Explain how to create and update patient and member care plans faster with new care plan templates.
- Describe how to create and develop advanced custom metrics to ensure your forecasts accurately reflect your business.
- Describe how to transform data into meaningful insights to better inform planning and execution of store visits.
- Discuss how to calculate, analyze, and report on your corporate greenhouse gas emissions inventory with Sustainability Cloud.
Empower insurance carriers to better align goals with their distributors using prebuilt reports and dashboards to track distribution channel performance.
Create and update patient and member care plans faster and more efficiently with an all-new care plan design. Flexible templates let you create Problems, Goals, and Tasks in any order to support your workflows.
Create and develop advanced custom metrics, like seasonal patterns or account-specific KPIs, to ensure your forecasts accurately reflect your business.
Help your sales managers increase sales, improve store compliance, identify stores at risk, and support sales reps with Einstein Analytics for Consumer Goods.
Calculate, analyze, and report on your company's corporate greenhouse gas emissions inventory with an app built on the Salesforce Lightning Platform. The Sustainability Cloud app is built for sustainability managers, company executives, and third-party auditors to collaborate on producing an accurate and insightful emissions inventory.