Get Started with Priority Support Services
After completing this module, you will be able to:
- Identify objectives that can guide your search for support services.
- List the components of Priority Support Services.
You bought Salesforce to build better customer experiences and change the way you do business. If you're running critical business processes on Salesforce, protecting your customer relationships means preventing business disruption. With more than 150,000 customers, we’ve learned a thing or two about what that kind of protection should look like.
All Salesforce customers have access to online support, Trailhead, and other always-on resources, such as communities and webinars, to help them succeed. Need more? The Premier Success Plan can be the upgrade you need to get people using Salesforce (we call this “adoption”) and boost productivity. With the Premier Success Plan you get access to a success manager, 1-on-1 coaching from 200+ Accelerators, and 1-hour response time to severe incidents 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Customers with Premier+ also get access to Admin Assist to help with day-to-day administrative tasks.
Businesses adapting to the Fourth Industrial Revolution may need more protection than what we offer with the Premier Success Plan. Because the world is smarter and more connected than ever before, your technology systems are more sophisticated and complex.
Delivering the right experience to the right customer at the right time, across all channels and devices, can be complicated.
- Are you running critical business processes, such as a customer call center with web and mobile access, on our platform?
- Is uptime essential to the success of your business?
- Do you have multiple Salesforce Clouds, multiple business units, or operate in a highly regulated environment, like finance or health care?
- Have you customized Salesforce just for you or integrated our platform with other technologies or third-party vendors?
Your customers expect great customer experiences from you day and night. No excuses! Here at Salesforce, we've identified three objectives to consider as you decide how to protect your customer relationships.
- Run your business better on Salesforce: You are running a key part of your business on Salesforce. You need to ensure that your employees are using and loving Salesforce, and that your systems are purring like a kitten.
- Minimize disruption: Some systems and processes are so mission-critical that you lose customers and money every time they stop. You must do whatever you can do to prevent these disruptions and prevent minor issues from becoming severe.
- Resolve issues faster: Ensure that issues are resolved as quickly as possible.
We built Priority Support Services to help you protect your hard-won customer relationships. Priority Support Services is a configurable bundle of our three most valuable support services. These three services improve adoption and performance while reducing the frequency and severity of errors.
- Proactive Monitoring provides monitoring 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, sending the right alert and the right resolution guidance to the right person at the right time.
- Premier Priority provides priority access to senior support engineers with our fastest response times.
- Technical Account Managers provide coordination that brings it all together so that you have fewer incidents, faster issue resolution, better internal support, and improved use of the Salesforce platform overall.
In the next unit, you learn more about Proactive Monitoring tailored to your Salesforce footprint and roadmap.
- Premier Success Plans Trail
- 3 Ways to Save 100s of IT Hours Running Your Business on Salesforce, Featuring Wells Fargo [signup required]
- 5 Roadblocks That Undermine Innovation—and How to Avoid Them
- Contact us to schedule a free consultation to learn if Priority Support Services are a good fit for your organization. [signup required]