Maximize Business Value with Signature Success
After completing this unit, you’ll be able to:
- Identify key objectives and challenges that Signature Success can help address.
- List the key components of Signature Success.
Introducing Signature Success
Because the world is smarter and more connected than ever before, your technology systems are more sophisticated and complex. And you may need a more personalized, proactive level of expertise to ensure you’re driving your business forward across all channels and devices.
That’s why we are so excited to introduce Signature Success: a high-touch, comprehensive Success Plan that is designed to supercharge your results and provide peace of mind every step of the way.
Maximize Your Business Value
Your customers - and your team - expect great experiences from you day and night. No excuses! Signature Success is here to help you deliver and surpass those expectations in three key ways:
- Accelerate your vision and future-proof your business
Strategic guidance, partnership, and advocacy with a named champion aligned to your goals
- Optimize performance and maximize stability
Continuous proactive monitoring, preparedness for your key events, and expedited issue resolution
- Innovate with speed and precision
Personalized roadmap readiness, deployment planning, exclusive insights, and emerging tech trends
The Expert on Your Side: Your Technical Account Manager
One key difference between Signature Success and other plans is the Technical Account Manager (TAM), an expert assigned to your business to orchestrate the entire Signature experience for you. They will act as your single point of contact… your partner… your champion! Together you will develop an action plan to drive your vision, and your TAM will then help keep that vision on track.
Similar to other Salesforce team members, TAMs are Salesforce-certified experts. However, they also bring 8+ years of experience with technology solutions to the table, in addition to thorough familiarity with software development and all things cloud computing.
TAMs are assigned to customers to provide consistent advocacy and in-context guidance on large-scale implementations or complex solution environments. They possess a keen ability to navigate, escalate, and lead efforts on complex projects that involve multiple parties and enterprise systems. TAMs will be the glue that connects all the support and services you’ll receive with Signature Success.
Signature Success provides two types of proactive services: 24/7 Monitoring (with early warnings, diagnosis, and remediation) and Annual Technical Health Reviews.
- 24/7 Monitoring: Signature Success provides monitoring 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, sending early alerts and resolution guidance to the right person at the right time. This includes:
- Visibility to business continuity risk
- Tailored and intelligent configuration and tuning
- Guided improvement plans
- Quarterly trend reporting
- Annual Technical Health Reviews: Signature’s Proactive Service will conduct a holistic review of the solution, performance, and scalability. They partner with the TAMs to provide the customer with a tailored, prioritized, and actionable improvement plan.
Releases or Black Friday On Your Mind? Key Event Management Has You Covered.
Key Event Management is all about one thing - showing up to support you during critical business periods. This could be anything from technology rollouts to Salesforce releases to retail selling events (like Black Friday).
Our team shows up before, during, and after your event to ensure that we’re being proactive in the initial review of your performance health, providing consistent oversight during the event, and conducting post-event assessments to ensure ongoing optimization and continued partnership.
Incident Management & Support: Your Answer to “But What If…?”
Signature Support ensures that we’re always here right when you need us...literally. Signature provides our customers with direct access to Senior Support Engineers with our fastest response times, meaning that you will always have round-the-clock support all ‘round-the-world. Just check out all of the services provided:
- Dedicated emergency #911 hotline
- Fastest case response times: starting at 15 minutes
- Ability to categorize business-impacting issues as Sev1 (not just business stopping)
- Increased engagement delivers faster, higher quality resolutions (high severity issues)
- Support cases also benefit from a proactive, thoughtful approach
- Direct access to expert support engineers
- Going above and beyond the Developer Support offered in Premier, Signature also includes preproduction support and deployment optimization
Through support management oversight and participation, we are able to deliver our fastest, most seamless resolutions. With Signature, our engineers resolve the case, plus provide expert insights and optimization guidance, where applicable.
Did Someone Say Discount (Again)?
You may remember the discount we mentioned in the previous unit. Signature Success Plan customers will also receive a 35% discount off of Trailhead Academy courses and certifications that are delivered either in-person or virtually.*
Similar to how Premier Success includes everything that comes with Standard Success, Signature Success comes with all the programs, engagements, and resources included in our Premier Success Plan, as well as all of the self-guided resources included with Standard Success.
You’ve made it to the end of the Salesforce Success Plan module. Congratulations! By now you understand the benefits of our Success Plans and are ready to take advantage of all of the resources made available to you. The only thing left for you to do is to take the quiz and get your badge. Good luck!