Salesforce Proficiency Pack for Administrators (SPP201)
Learn the fundamentals of being a Salesforce Admin – in just 30 days! The Salesforce Proficiency Pack for Administrators is a blended, prescriptive, expert-led training program that gives you a 30-day plan to learn what you need to be an awesome Salesforce Administrator, and fast tracks you to the Salesforce Certified Administrator certification. The program is a mix of engaging bite-sized Trailhead content and live coaching from Salesforce Certified instructors. Twice a week, you will have the opportunity to tune in and review each week’s learning with your instructor and the chance for Q&A with fellow students. The program includes a certification practice exam voucher and a voucher to sit for the Salesforce Certified Administrator exam.
Who should take this course?
The Salesforce Proficiency Pack for Administrators is designed for anyone who wants to learn the ins and outs of Salesforce administration with a flexible self-paced learning schedule.
When you complete this course, you will be able to:
- Navigate Salesforce and personalize your experience
- Give your data structure with objects, fields, and relationships
- Identify the steps to set up and/or maintain a user
- Explain the various organization security options
- Describe the features and capabilities of the Salesforce sharing model
- Given a scenario, apply the appropriate security controls
- Describe the various settings and permissions a profile controls
- Troubleshoot common user access and visibility issues
- Recall the various UI features that an administrator controls
- Customize Salesforce, including page layouts, fields, tabs, and business processes
- Create a secure Salesforce environment
- Maintain and import clean data
- Create high-value reports and dashboards
- Set up workflow automation
- Maintain a Salesforce organization, responding to common business requirements, and performing administrative functions using the current version of Salesforce