Salesforce Proficiency Pack for Administrators (SPP201)
Learn the fundamentals of being a Salesforce Admin – in just 30 business days! The Salesforce Proficiency Pack for Administrators is a blended, prescriptive, expert-led training program that gives you a 30-day plan to learn what you need to be an awesome Salesforce Administrator, and fast tracks you to the Salesforce Certified Administrator certification. The program is a mix of engaging bite-sized Trailhead content and live coaching from Salesforce Certified instructors. Twice a week, you will have the opportunity to tune in and review each week’s learning with your instructor and the chance for Q&A with fellow students. The program includes a certification practice exam voucher and a voucher to sit for the Salesforce Certified Administrator exam.
Who should take this course?
The Salesforce Proficiency Pack for Administrators is designed for anyone who wants to learn the ins and outs of Salesforce administration with a flexible self-paced learning schedule.
When you complete this course, you will be able to:
- Navigate Salesforce and personalize your experience
- Give your data structure with objects, fields, and relationships
- Identify the steps to set up and/or maintain a user
- Explain the various organization security options
- Describe the features and capabilities of the Salesforce sharing model
- Given a scenario, apply the appropriate security controls
- Describe the various settings and permissions a profile controls
- Troubleshoot common user access and visibility issues
- Recall the various UI features that an administrator controls
- Customize Salesforce, including page layouts, fields, tabs, and business processes
- Create a secure Salesforce environment
- Maintain and import clean data
- Create high-value reports and dashboards
- Set up workflow automation
- Maintain a Salesforce organization, responding to common business requirements, and performing administrative functions using the current version of Salesforce
What if I can’t commit to the scheduled instructor session times every week?
If you are unable to attend a scheduled instructor session, you will be able to access a recording of that session within 24 hours of the scheduled time.
Are the instructor sessions at the same time every day?
Yes, the instructor sessions all start at the same time for the duration of the program.
What time do the instructor sessions start?
The instructor sessions (30 minutes Q&A on Wednesdays and 90 minutes revision on Fridays) start at the same time every week. If you register for a program that lists a scheduled start time of 4:00pm PST, all instructor sessions for the 6 week program will start at 4:00pm.
What is the price of the Salesforce Proficiency Pack for Administrators?
$900 USD per learner
Do partner discounts apply?
If I have an existing standing discount agreement will I get the same discount?
How can I register?
- AMER: you have two options for registration.
- Use self-service registration via Help and Training using the Register Now link above
- Open a case
- EMEA: contact trainingEMEA@salesforce.com
- APAC: contact 1-800-789-984 or firstname.lastname@example.org
How will I know what I need to do on each day of the program?
You will receive daily emails informing you of the modules, content and/or instructor-led sessions that should be completed that day.
For how long will I have access to the program?
Access to the self-paced content and lab environment (org) extends to a total of 90 days, (this is 45 days beyond the prescribed 45 calendar days of learning), to allow learners time to practice and prepare for certification.
When will I receive a certification voucher for the Certified Salesforce Administrator Exam?
The voucher details will be emailed to you in week 5 of the program.