Essentials of Pardot for Digital Marketers (PDT101)
Are you looking to become proficient in designing and implementing marketing workflows in Pardot that drive your company’s business? Or do you want to become a Salesforce Certified Pardot Specialist? Whether you are an experienced user, or completely new to Pardot, this course will show you how to effectively design, build, and implement marketing workflows, as well as use Pardot-generated reports to make data-driven decisions.
Who should take this course?
This course is designed primarily for digital marketers looking to build and hone their marketing automation skillset using the Pardot platform. It’s also perfect for those wishing to prepare for their Pardot Specialist certification—a credential designed to prove your skills and knowledge in building strategic marketing processes while incorporating tools such as lead scoring, email marketing, lead generation, and reporting.
When you complete this course, you will be able to:
• Build strategic marketing workflows in Pardot, incorporating processes including lead generation, management, and qualification, as well as email and drip marketing.
• Effectively use Pardot reports to make data-driven decisions.
• Build on existing Pardot knowledge in preparation for the Pardot Specialist certification.
Lessons and Topics
• Course Objectives
• Learner Expectations/ Housekeeping
• Additional Course Resources
• Course Case Study
• Pardot/Salesforce Relationship
• Salesforce Connector Steps
• Custom Fields
• Pardot Overview Tab
• Email Domains
• Recycle Bin
• Users and User Groups
• Usage Governance
Tracking Campaigns, Visitors, and Prospects
• Pardot Campaigns
• Campaign Reports
• Lists Types
• Static Lists
• Test Lists
Personalization and Email Marketing
• Variable Tags and Advanced Dynamic Content
• Email Marketing
• Email Templates
• AB Testing
• Email Reports
Forms and Landing Pages
• Landing Pages
• Form and Landing Page Reports
• Social Connectors
• Custom Redirects
• Custom Redirect Report
• Page Actions
• Completion Action
• Segmentation Rule
• Automation Rule
• Dynamic Lists
• Deciding What Automation Tool to Use
• Building an Engagement Program
• Engagement Program Reports
Capstone Project (Classroom Only)