Prepare for your Marketing Cloud Consultant Exam (CRT550)
Take the next step in your career and become a Salesforce Certified Marketing Cloud Consultant. In this 1-day, expert-led certification prep class, boost your exam readiness with a detailed exam overview, exam resources, and practice exam questions to test your knowledge. This course includes a voucher to sit for the Salesforce Certified Marketing Cloud Consultant Exam.
Who should take this course?
This course is designed for digital marketers and consultants who already hold the Salesforce Certified Email Specialist credential, have 6+ months of Marketing Cloud implementation/consulting experience, and are preparing to take and pass the Salesforce Certified Marketing Cloud Consultant Exam.
When you complete this course, you will be able to:
- Understand what the Salesforce Certified Marketing Cloud Consultant Exam covers.
- Familiarize yourself with the resources necessary to prepare for the exam.
- Successfully answer example test questions.
Lessons and Topics
- Determine What Additional Information Is Needed to Design the Recommended Solution Given a Set of Business Requirements.
- Probe for Information and Recommend an Appropriate Solution Given a List of Branding and Creative Strategies.
- Determine the Viability of External Systems That Need to Be Included in a Solution Given a Customer Environment and Goals (I.e., POS, CRM, ecommerce, data warehouse, data source inputs).
- Gather Requirements for Customer Data and Segmentation.
- Select Solution Components Using Customer Information About Subscriber Acquisition, Management, and Attrition.
- Recommend the Appropriate Customer Skill Sets Required to Utilize Marketing Cloud.
Marketing Cloud Connect
- Review the Prerequisites for Starting a Marketing Cloud Connect Configuration.
- Send an Email to a Contact, Lead, Campaign, and Report via the Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, and Marketing Cloud.
- Segment Sales/Service Cloud Data in Marketing Cloud.
- Recommend Marketing Cloud Roles Based on User Stories.
- Determine Which Type of Customer Scenario Warrants the Creation of a Business Unit.
- Troubleshoot Issues Regarding Reply Mail Management.
- Analyze the Impact of Applying Sender Authentication Package (SAP) to a Business Unit (I.e., Link Wrapping, Landing Pages, image URLs).
- Explain How to Access Information in Data Views and Tracking Extracts.
- Compare and Contrast Standard Reports, Data Views, and Tracking Extracts.
- Summarize Send Logs Including When and Why to Use It, and How to Create and Manage.
- Explain Data Objects in Marketing Cloud (I.e., data extensions, list model, data retention model, publication lists, suppression lists).
- Understand Data Types, Retention, and Template Options When Building a Data Extension
- Understand How Data Is Retrieved Within a Relational Data Model (I.e., basic SQL).
- Recommend the Appropriate Import Method with Lists or Data Extensions
- Understand the Implications of a System Being Database of Record
- Build, Test, and Deploy an Email Based on Customer Requirements
- Explore Marketing Cloud Email Technologies (I.e., Link Alias tags, Impression regions, Web Analytics Connector).
- Explain the Role and Capabilities of Contact Builder
- Understand How Cardinality Impacts Data Modeling
- Use Data Designer to Incorporate Data Source into Contact Builder
- Build an Attribute Group to Be Used for a Simple Interaction
- Compare and Contrast Automation Tools Such as Journey Builder and Automation Studio
- Given a Customer Scenario That Includes Journey Builder, Evaluate the Requirements, Activities, and Steps to Create a Journey.
- Explain How a Contact Can Enter a Journey