Certification Preparation for Platform App Builder (CRT403)
Are you ready to take the next step in your career by becoming a Salesforce Certified Platform App Builder? By covering the details around the exam objectives, this course will help hone your knowledge of Salesforce application lifecycle management and the declarative and programmatic solutions available to you through guided scenarios, lecture, and discussion. This course includes a voucher to sit for the Salesforce Platform App Builder certification exam.
Who should take this course?
Certification Preparation for Platform App Builder is ideal for administrators, system integrators, and independent software vendors (ISVs) with an interest in sharpening the development, deployment, and administrative skills required to succeed in becoming a Salesforce Certified Platform App Builder.
When you complete this course, you will be able to:
- Architect and manage the correct data model based on business requirements.
- Configure application security.
- Define business logic and process automation declaratively.
- Design user interfaces.
- Customize applications for mobile use and Lightning.
- Deploy applications.
Preparing to take your Salesforce Platform App Builder credential? Check out this trailmix that has been curated to help you get exam ready!
Lessons and Topics
- Capabilities of core CRM objects
- Boundaries of declarative customizations
- Use cases for programmatic customizations
- Restricting and extending object, record, and field access
- Determining appropriate sharing solutions
Data Modeling and Management
- Determining an appropriate data model
- Relationship types and impact on record access, user interface, and reporting
- Considerations for changing field types
- Considerations of the schema builder
- Considerations for importing and exporting data
- Use cases of external objects
- Creating reports
- Report types
- Customization options
- Custom buttons, links, and actions
- Declarative options for incorporating Lightning Components
- Declarative customizations available for the Salesforce1 user interface
Business Logic and Process Automation
- Record types
- Formula fields
- Roll-up summary fields
- Validation rules
- Approval processes
- Visual workflow
- Process builder
- Automating business processes
- Ramifications of field updates and potential for recursion
- Application lifecycle
- Change sets
- Unmanaged and managed packages
- Determining an appropriate deployment plan
- Test preparation
- Practice exam