Certification Preparation for Service Cloud Consultant (CRT261)
Are you ready to take the next step in your career by becoming a Salesforce Certified Service Cloud Consultant? Instructors will present scenarios that will help reinforce your knowledge of Service Cloud functionality by thinking through requirements and design considerations. The course provides an overview of the exam objectives to help you focus your efforts to prepare for your exam. In the Americas region, the course includes a voucher to sit for the Salesforce Service Cloud Consultant certification exam.
Who should take this course?
Preparing for Your Salesforce Service Cloud Consultant Certification is designed for individuals who have experience designing Service Cloud solutions and are preparing to take the Salesforce Service Cloud Consultant Certification exam.
You should have the following experience before attending this class:
- Attainment and maintenance of the Salesforce Administrator Certification
- Knowledge of the topics discussed in the Service Cloud Consultant Certification Study Guide
- Experience implementing Service Cloud and designing Service Cloud solutions
When you complete this course, you will be able to:
- Review the different exam objectives and their weighting on the exam
- Understand the product areas to focus on to best prepare for the exam
- Discuss how to design Service Cloud solutions to meet specific business needs
- Assess your exam readiness by answering practice questions
Lessons and Topics
Lesson 1: Introduction and Exam Overview
Lesson 2: Implementation Strategies
Lesson 3: Solution Design
Lesson 4: Knowledge Management
Lesson 5: Interaction Channels
Lesson 6: Case Management
Lesson 7: Contact Center Analytics
Lesson 8: Integration and Data Management
Lesson 9: Service Console
Lesson 10: Practice Exam