Certification Preparation for Advanced Administrator (CRT211)
Are you ready to be recognized for your Salesforce administration skills by becoming a Salesforce Certified Advanced Administrator? By covering the details around the exam objectives, this course will help hone your knowledge of of next-level techniques to administer and manage Salesforce’s CRM capabilities through guided scenarios, lecture, and discussion. In the Americas region, the course includes a voucher to sit for the Salesforce Advanced Administrator certification exam.
Who should take this course?
This course is ideal for any administrator with an interest in furthering the development of their Salesforce CRM administration, Sales and Service Cloud management, and process automation skills, and who ultimately wants to succeed at the Salesforce Certified Advanced Administrator exam
When you complete this course, you will be able to:
- Configure data and application security.
- Describe Sales Cloud and Service Cloud applications.
- Implement business logic and process automation.
- Build advanced reports and dashboards.
- Apply data management best practices.
Preparing to sit for your Salesforce Advanced Admin credential? Check out this trailmix that has been curated to help you get exam ready!
Lessons and Topics
Salesforce Security and Custom Objects
- Restricting and Extending Object, Record, and Field Access
- Determining Appropriate Sharing Solutions
- Territory Management
- Data Relationships
Automation, Change Management, and Auditing
- Process Automation Tools and Best Practices
- Change Management Options
- Deployment Tools
- Auditing and Monitoring
Analytics and Data Management
- Creating Reports
- Report Types
- Data Quality Features and Policies
Sales, Service, and Content Applications
- Products, Price Books, Schedules, and Quotes
- Salesforce Knowledge
- Service Cloud Console Toolkit
- Content Management
- Test Preparation
- Practice Exam