B2C Commerce Developer with SFRA (CCD102)
B2C Commerce Developer with SFRA is a comprehensive and hands-on course that introduces the core programming concepts, relevant files, and scripting language for Salesforce B2C Commerce. It is a must for developers new to Salesforce B2C Commerce and experienced developers looking to ramp up on Storefront Reference Architecture.
Using real-world scenarios, this course covers how to customize the Storefront Reference Architecture and modify a B2C Commerce Cloud storefront.
Who should take this course?
Developers who have:
- Familiarity with the jQuery library and JSON syntax
When you complete this course, you will be able to:
- Create cartridges to add reusable functionality to a site.
- Create reusable code using ISML templates.
- Use content slots and page designer to improve the appearance and flexibility of a site.
- Use B2C Commerce Script in ISML templates and script files.
- Use the Forms Framework to control the validation, rendering, and storing of consumer-entered values.
- Create hooks to configure functionality that is called a specific event.
- Use Open Commerce API to access resources using HTTP requests and responses.
- Create jobs to automate tasks and processes.
- Measure and ensure site performance.
- Install and use SFRA command line tools to perform testing.
Please complete the following before attending our expert-led class.
Lessons and Topics
Before taking this course, please install:
Overview of B2C Commerce
- Salesforce B2C Commerce Overview
- Storefront Reference Architecture Overview
- Business Manager Organization
- Accessing Storefront Reference Architecture
- Creating a Workspace
- Creating a Server Connection
- Navigating Cartridges
- Cartridge Types
- Cartridge Path
- Working with Plugin Cartridges
- Using a Custom Storefront Cartridge
- Middleware Functions
- B2C Commerce Script API
- Introduction to Models
- Extending Models
- ISML Tags and Expressions
- Reusing Code in Templates
- Conditional Statements & Loops
- Resource API & Resource Bundles
- Creating & Configuring Content Slots
- Content Link Functions
- Introduction to Page Designer
- Business & Developer Tasks
- Creating Custom Components
- Custom & System Objects
- XML Metadata File
- Server-Side Validation Script
- ISML Form Template
- Custom Logging
- Client-Side Validation Script
- Hook Definition
- Creating Custom Hooks
Open Commerce API (OCAPI)
- Shop API
- Data API
- Meta API
- OCAPI URL Syntax
- Configuring OCAPI Settings
- Using API Explorer
- Making an OCAPI Call
- Job Flows
- Job Steps
- Job Parameters
- Creating a Job
- Site and Page Caching
- Site Performance
Storefront Reference Architecture Tools
- NPM Tools
- Functional and Unit Tests