Get Started with Communities in Lightning Experience (ADX271)
Online communities provide a place where employees, customers, and partners can engage and collaborate. Learn how to enable communities in your organization, create communities for partner and customers, and gauge participation. The course provides an overview of the exam objectives to help support you on your journey towards passing the Salesforce Community Cloud Consultant Certification exam.
Who should take this course?
This class is designed for experienced administrators who are responsible for setting up, configuring, and managing Salesforce communities in their organization. As a Salesforce administrator, you should have a solid understanding of Salesforce functionality and concepts, and at least six months’ experience using Salesforce.
When you complete this course, you will be able to:
- Enable communities in your organization.
- Describe the capabilities of communities and how they work.
- Create a new community for partner sales.
- Create a community for self-service support.
- Measure a community’s success using dashboards.
- Keep the community active and engaged with native tools.
Lessons and Topics
- Exam Topics
- Exam Logistics
What are Communities and How Do They Work
- How Communities Work
- Implementing Communities
- Deployment Types
- Build a Partner Community
Security and Customization
- Community Limits, Licensing, and Users
- Experience Builder
- Mobility Access
- Multilingual Setup
- Self-Service/Public Communities
- More Experience Builder
- Data Categories and Knowledge
- Build a Community Using the Customer Service Template
- CMS Content
- Lightning Templates
- Measuring Success
- Install Community Dashboards and Insights
Keeping the Community Active and Engaged
- Knowledgeable People