Review Objects, Functions, and Classes
After completing this unit, you’ll be able to:
- Locate the best function implementation.
- Apply fundamentals of object implementation to solve the business requirement.
- Apply fundamentals of class implementation to solve the business requirement.
- Give examples of how to use a module.
- Analyze the variable scope and the execution flow.
- Best function implementation
- Fundamentals of object implementation
- Fundamentals of class implementation
- How to use the modules
- Variable scope and the execution flow
Like the previous unit, this unit contains practice scenario-based questions and flashcards.
Download the Guide
Exam Practice Questions
Ready to jump in? The sample tool below is not scored—it’s just an easy way to quiz yourself. To use it, read the scenario, then click the answer you think is correct. Some questions may have more than one correct answer. Click Submit to learn whether the answer you chose is correct or incorrect, and why. If there’s a longer explanation, click to expand the window, then click anywhere in the window to close it. When you reach the end, you can review the answers or retake the questions.
Did you get a scenario wrong? Check out the table below for related study material.
object basics or
working with objects to review ways of working with objects.
||Review the ways to import methods by reading through the
MDN web docs: import.
Exam Topic Flashcards
The following flashcards cover Objects, Functions, and Classes. Use these interactive flashcards to brush up on some of the key topics you'll find on this part of the exam.
Read the question or term on each card, then click or tap on the card to reveal the correct answer. Click the right-facing arrow to move to the next card, and the left-facing arrow to return to the previous card.
Did you get a flashcard wrong? Check out the table below for related study material.
||Study up on object declarations by reviewing
||Read through the
Looking for more information? Explore these related badges.
You’ve reviewed these sections.
- Variables, Types, and Collections
- Objects, Functions, and Classes