Set Up Heroku Pipelines and Heroku Flow
- Navigate to your Heroku Dashboard, https://dashboard.heroku.com/.
- Click the development DreamHouse app listed in the Heroku apps, that is,
- Select the option More and Add to Pipeline.
- In the Add this app to a pipeline section, click Choose a pipeline and select Create new pipeline.
- For pipeline-name, type the name
dreamhouse-pipeline. Keep the default stage as staging.
- Click Create pipeline.
- Click the Connect to GitHub button.
- Scroll down to the Pipeline connected to GitHub section and type
intro-to-herokuin the input box. Click Search.
- Once your repo is listed, click Connect. Your pipeline has been created and connected to your
- Scroll back to the top of the page and click the Pipeline tab.
- Click Add app… in the production environment.
- In the search box, type
dhprod. Select the app you created from your Heroku button,
dhprod-UNIQUE_ID. Press Return.
- Under STAGING click the arrows.
- Click Configure automatic deploys...
- A window appears asking which branch to automatically deploy. Select master and then click Enable Automatic Deploys. You can now receive pull requests from GitHub once they’re approved.
- Click X to close the window.