Launch Your Trailhead Playground
- Build a bare-bones customer account portal.
- Define specific experiences for specific audiences.
- Deliver personalized experiences using audience targeting.
Let’s Get This Party Started
In this project, you build a personalized customer account portal for different audiences. The goal is to introduce you to audience targeting in Community Builder, so that different portal users logging in to the same account portal see the information that is directly targeted at them. By the end of this project, you will have taken all the steps necessary to expose different portal or community experiences to different audiences. Let’s outline them here.
- Create a community or portal.
- Create customer users, and assign them to a Community Cloud license and profile.
- Create different page variations for community or portal pages.
- Create audiences with criteria meeting your needs.
- Assign the audience to the pages (or specific components on pages).
- Publish and activate your community or portal.
Let’s get started!
Create Your Trailhead Playground
For this project, create a new Trailhead Playground. Scroll to the bottom of this page, click the down arrow next to Launch, and select Create a Trailhead Playground.